Tue, Nov 13|
Action Ambulance Services Inc
Get acquainted with the basics of the Baldrige Criteria for Performance Excellence, what it is and what it is not, why the framework has been successfully used by other organizations to understand opportunities for improvement and create an alignment of processes
Time & Location
Nov 13, 2018, 8:30 AM – 12:00 PM
Action Ambulance Services Inc, 3413, 844 Woburn St, Wilmington, MA 01887, USA
About the event
Learn how to get started by using one of the options to start an assessment of your organization using the Criteria for identifying gaps.
This workshop is highly recommended for organizations that want to learn how the Criteria can help them get started with a continuous improvement framework.
• Overview of Baldrige Criteria Categories 1-7
• Four factors used to evaluate process: Approach, Deployment, Learning and Integration (ADLI)
• Four factors used to evaluate results: Levels, Trends, Comparisons and Integration (LeTCI)
At the end of this session, you will
• Understand the basics of the Baldrige Criteria
• Learn how to utilize one of three options to move your organization to the next level:
o Begin an Organization Profile
o Begin assessing your organization against the Criteria
o Begin your performance excellence journey with PiPEx’s Introductory coaching and facilitation
For people who are not members of Partners in Performance Excellence$75.00
PiPEx Member or member org.
For folks who belong to a PiPEx member organization or are individual members$50.00