Thu, Feb 28|
Hillside Family of Agencies
Baldrige 101 Workshop - Rochester, NY
Get acquainted with the basics of the Baldrige Criteria for Performance Excellence, what it is and what it is not, why the framework has been successfully used by other organizations to understand opportunities for improvement and create an alignment of processes
Time & Location
Feb 28, 2019, 8:30 AM – 12:30 PM
Hillside Family of Agencies, 1 Mustard St, Rochester, NY 14609, USA
About the event
• How is Baldrige different from Lean and why should I consider Baldrige?
• What is the special sauce that makes Baldrige winners leaders in their sectors?
• Why is Baldrige considered the "leading edge of validated management practice"?
• We are already pursuing several initiatives, why is this worth my time?
For answers to these questions and more, come to the half-day Baldrige 101 workshop. You will get an introduction to the Baldrige Criteria and examples of its value, along with specific ways to start along the path to performance excellence.
Management schools teach that the Baldrige Criteria is a framework, an umbrella under which initiatives like Lean can thrive. Learn how Baldrige supports and enables Lean, Six Sigma, ISO 9001, Magnet and High Reliability to thrive by providing the leadership, ethics and governance elements that underpin excellence (among other key elements).
Since 1987, the Baldrige Criteria for Performance Excellence has been helping organizations who aspire to become leaders achieve world-class performance levels. Perhaps you’ve heard of it, but aren’t sure how it could help your situation, or be applied in your industry. Get acquainted with the basics of the Baldrige Criteria for Performance Excellence, what it is and what it is not, why the framework has been successfully used by other organizations to understand opportunities for improvement and create an alignment of processes.
• Overview of the core values and Criteria Categories 1-7
• Four factors used to evaluate process: Approach, Deployment, Learning and Integration (ADLI)
• Four factors used to evaluate results: Levels, Trends, Comparisons and Integration (LeTCI)
Come away with actionable approaches to start using the criteria in your organization.
For people who are not members of Partners in Performance Excellence$99.00
PiPEx Member or member org.
For folks who belong to a PiPEx member organization or are individual members$69.00