Thu, Dec 13|
Orange Regional Medical Center
Two-day training to learn how to be an Examiner. Trained examiners help an organization identify its strengths and opportunities for improvement. The examining team develops a feedback report to the applicant organization, allowing them to continue on their journey towards world-class performance.
Time & Location
Dec 13, 2018, 8:00 AM – Dec 14, 2018, 4:30 PM
Orange Regional Medical Center, 707 E Main St, Middletown, NY 10940, USA
About the event
“An outstanding professional development opportunity that continues to reward long after the training is done.”
Two Options Available (same price for each)
1. Participate only in Examiner Training if you cannot commit the time to assess an organization. You will learn a lot to share with your organization and bring back valuable materials.
2. Commit to be an Examiner – and go through the process of assessing an application. (Note: the examination process will occur on a case study application for Fall 2018.)
“Becoming a Partners in Performance Excellence Examiner was a rigorous, disciplined and time-consuming immersion in Baldrige theory and practical application. It challenged my own learnings, and led to numerous discussions and debates about how to move our organization towards true excellence. I put a lot more effort into it than I expected and the returns justified every bit.”
As an examiner, you will:
• Receive formal classroom training in the Baldrige Excellence Framework.
• Develop or refine your leadership, analytical, teamwork, consensus, and writing skills.
• Build and expand your professional network and resume.
• Enhance your skills and abilities to continually improve management systems and processes.
• Learn innovative approaches employed by leading companies in Massachusetts, Connecticut, New York State, Rhode Island.
• Create a better community and region by improving processes, systems, and management practices for the organizations you work with.
Examiner Training Fee – Register by December 1st
• Nonmembers $595/person
• PiPEx Members $500/person (see website www.partnerspex.org for other membership advantages)
Employers also benefit when they have a PiPEx Examiner on staff. Examiner training empowers employees to apply the Baldrige Criteria in their own workplace, improving processes and results along the way. Employers may also benefit from:
• Economic growth as the organization applies the examiner's knowledge and experiences Recognition as an organization that values performance excellence
• Access to experienced in-house examiners who can lead internal improvement efforts. Recognition as a good corporate citizen
• Examiners' professional development in logic, reasoning, analysis, and writing skills
Employers have the unique opportunity of contributing to the competitiveness of their organizations and the significant leadership development experience of their staff by supporting the time and travel needs of those appointed to the Board of Examiners.
For more Information
To learn more about the course, who should apply and the instructor, Kay Kendall, check the website www.partnerspex.org or email email@example.com or call 781-801-6893.